- Provides ongoing long-term support to survivors of human trafficking and sexual exploitation;
- Establishes and utilizes resources appropriately to best serve survivors;
- To the best of its abilities, provides clients with support and guidance;
- Provides comprehensive mental health (trauma) and addictions counselling services;
- Provides a safe and secure environment for survivors of all backgrounds;
- Acts as a referral service and connects survivors to the appropriate resources;
- Promotes and encourages social inclusion;
- Walks alongside survivors to help them find peace and healing.
Angels of Hope is a certified registered Canadian charity that supports survivors of human trafficking and sexual exploitation. AOH provides long-term support aids to survivors with mental health (trauma) and addictions, provides support and guidance to family members and loved ones, assists survivors in accessing safe shelter and resources, and assigns every client with a caseworker who will support her / him / they throughout their healing.
We support clients through their journey to healing by providing care based on individual needs. AOH believes in the harm reduction approach. We will support survivors who are in active addiction to keep them as safe as possible. Along with counselling services, referrals will be made to other supporting agencies.